Natalie and I were asked to speak on Strengthening Testimony in sacrament meeting today. It was a sacred gift to be able to share the miracles with our ward family.
Natalie’s Talk: Audio | Text
Andy’s Talk: Audio | Text
In between our talks, a young man sang a moving rendition of My Kindness Shall Not Depart from Thee
Then we rushed to the hospital to do wound care. We celebrated these miracles:
- Max ate 1200 calories yesterday!
- Max had his best physical therapy session yet – thank you Mark!
- Max has hit every benchmark and is healing so well!
- Nat and I are now certified to do his wound care, and (drum roll please)
- MAX COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!! He starts a new phase of his healing.We are all super excited to be together again!! So so so grateful!!!
Nat and I want to thank the army of angels (seen and unseen) who have supported our family:
Susan, Kathy, Mason, Lorene, Markus, Anna, Daniel, Mindy, Katelyn, Laura, Andrea, Bryan, Kathleen, Angela, Quinn, Randy, Cara, Danny, Nicole, John, Narelle, Matt, Seantay, Brianna, Ashlee, Justin, Eric, Julie, Nick, Tiffany, Kelly, Brittain, David, Tammy, Carol Ann, Christy, Mark, Roy, Marjorie, James, Chelsea…
- Laura & Laura
- Dr. Lewis
- Dr. Cochran
- Dr. Morris
Other Angels on Staff:
All who brought meals, sat with Max, watched our kids, prayed for us, fasted, shared our posts, visited, sent cards…
Max has inspired us beyond words. He gets to prove his strength through daily physical therapy over the next 6 months. Thank you in advance for your prayers for him to have the will power and patience to endure.